Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Create and Change


It has been a crazy two months! I have had such fun getting ready for the vendor affaire at Create next week in Irvine. This is a great opportunity to take some classes and get outside your box creatively speaking. There are still a few spots in a few classes so please take a moment to check out what is being offered. Last year I took two amazing classes at this event! Here is the info:

Create Mixed Media Retreat
Mixed Media Supply Show!
When: Friday June 1, 2012 6PM-9PM Vendor night!
Where: Hyatt Regency Irvine, CA
17900 Jamboree Blvd
Irvine, CA 92614
For more info check out....
I will have some amazing new goodies for this show! New brass stampings, rhinestone jewelry bits and pieces, letters and numbers, buttons, collage papers, frozen charlottes and so much more! Plus fresh new samples to spark your imagination. This will be my first show flying solo with Serendipity Salvage so come out and show me some love!


As most of you know, Crystal Basica has gone back to Vintage Fairy Finds to sell mixed media art supplies full time. No worries she is still making time for her art. Many were concerned that this was a sad event- definitely not. We will still be having our usual good time hunting for treasure together. Life is a winding path and we have enjoyed our stroll together. We both learned so much and have each solidified our artistic visions. Combining two crazy schedules is daunting. Both Crystal and I wear other hats. Crystal is an amazing singer with the band 90 proof and I am an attorney. This transition was just a natural progression as we both move forward! Big things are happening for both of us and we cannot wait to share them with you as things unfold.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on this retreat! It sounds so amazing and another reason why CA is the place to be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come out and play anytime. The guest room is ready!!

      Delete
  2. hello I love your blog very much and Can I have a link from your blog or one review to my jewelry shop ? And I will happy to ship you some of my products for the review or link for free! Feel free to Find something you like on my shop please.
    eozy.com

    ReplyDelete